Wheat is one of the most inflammatory foods we eat causing irritation and damage to the lining of the small intestine for those who are sensitive.. and it is in most of our processed foods. Gluten is the protein part of the wheat which makes the dough elastic and pliable. What if this is the cause of your health issues?
When we were kids we were told that we had to drink milk for healthy bones.  Well, the truth is that it is more about the absorption than the intake.  With our high protein and sodium diets, we are excreting more calcium in our urine…we may not require as much calcium as previously thought. 
The best way to stay healthy is to eat a balanced diet with 80% fresh vegetables and a combination of protein and starch making up the remaining 20% in order to keep the body alkaline. Eliminating processed foods, alcohol and sugar from your diet will go a long way to changing the pH of your body, as well as drinking alkalising water.